Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday
Oh oh, I went an put a bend in my bamboo.
[Image: IMG_2405_zpse2ece5e6.jpg]
[signature]
Hope it takes the "kink" out of your back. Thought about hitting the Provo but opted for work instead. If only my "office" was like yours.
[signature]
Give a shout when you do hit the P. please.
[signature]
Absolutely. Suz and I would like some pointers on casting new boo and Superfine Touch.
[signature]
Dave e-mailed me after you bought the rod. I acted all bummed and he was so apologetic. I then laughed and said I was kidding. I would pay this price again in a heartbeat. OH did he tell you Sweetgrass is coming out with an 11 foot Tenkara? [Wink] I wanna try yours. I will bring my Superfines and One Ounce too.
[signature]
Hey Joni,

Do you know of any spots close to the airport that we could wet some flies?

Thanks,

Justin
[signature]
I don't know. A friend once told me there is some swamp land out there and he caught some MONSTER carp. Have to look at a map.
[signature]
I work out by the airport. I've checked a few places but haven't found anything I like yet.

Fly goddess, are you sight fishing for the carp? A lot of the places I've been to are deep and slow with little chance for sight fishing.
[signature]
No, I can not see them. If one rises, I will cast to that area. I look for pools and use a thingamabobber adjusting depth. When weather clears again, I will take a ride out that way and play a little.
[signature]