Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cascade info.
My current plan is to head to Cascade with the boat on Friday. Anyone have any info they'd like to share? PM's are fine if you don't want to share openly. Mainly interested in Perch and Crappie, but open to other suggestions if you have some info for Bass, Trout, Salmon, etc.

Thanks in advance.
[signature]
Nobody has been fishing? I find that hard to believe.
[signature]
I heard slow from the bank for trout. The ice just melted so probably havent been too many boaters. And nice crappie pics. Those cascade crappie are awesome. Where do they hang out?Im probably going to stick with cj on Friday... Fished it 3 days last week with good luck and also fishing all plastics no bait for the panfish and the bass are heating up down there too from what I've heard._
[signature]
A friend of mine was at Cascade on Friday last week. He said the ice was gone around the island but he did not do any good from his little pontoon floating around near the shore. He got skunked.
Anytime though... it should be on now!
[signature]
I was going to go up on Tuesday but didn't make it. I gotta believe the perch fishing would be crazy good. But I only got about a 6 hour window to fish so I just fished Arrowrock koks for 2 days. It was good.
[signature]
[left]A friend was at Cascade last weekend. went out for a bit. Did not get any perch. wind came up and ended the fishing. [/left]
[left]
[/left]
[left]Im finally finished with the 300 hour service on the boat, so will either see if Avery left any Koks at Arrowrock or head to Cascade this weekend.[/left]
[signature]