Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard today at 1.1 mph
Nope ... must be another Naylor.[#800080] [/#800080][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=Old_Coot"][#800080]I live in Clinton[/#800080][/url]. But I do have several relatives that are fools. Does that count?
[signature]
Sounds like fun. Can't wait to hit the Willard soon
[signature]
No better words were ever spoken and I now have a 6 years old Grandson that I am raising that never refuses fishing, always stays warm on the boat and gets to go home when ever he doesn't feel like fishing anymore. He actually wanted to stay out on Willard longer than I did today. Soldier..

I agree with old coot and my advice when taking children is : 1. Make it fun for them by including snacks, games, lunch, stops at stores to get them a toy or shoes or fishing tackle they can call there own, etc and 2. When they say I want to go, take them home.. be patient as that time will increase and pretty soon you'll be out on the lake all day with them.. I took my grandson last year to East Canyon from Perry and was there for a half hour and he wanted to go. It sucked for me but I told him to jump in my chair with me and drive us back to the dock and we would go home. So I taught him that he can leave when he wants and how to drive a boat all at the same time.
Good times..
[signature]