Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 catfish contest Catnipper
I caught this one today in Utah Lake. It is 24 inches long.

Bridger
[#008000]
Yup, that's a two footer. Nice job. So grey, always fascinates me the color differences.
24 pnts, way to get on the boards kiddo!
[/#008000]
Good job Bridger. That's a good one... Later J
[signature]
Nice now I gotta go get one.[sly]
[signature]
I caught this catfish and carp today at Utah Lake. The catfish is 24 inch long and the carp is 25 inches long.

Bridger

[#008000]Both fish look like a good measure, but the card and post mixup is confusing. Appreciate BLK stepping in to referee, and the Carp has already been beat.
So I'll give Catnipper credit for the catfish.

Twins - always confusing people!

24 pnts, 25 in carp

That carp sure got her eyes crossed!
[/#008000]
Bridger was the carp yours as well? You used your brothers card in the picture so I wondered if it was yours and you got the wrong card or his in your post. Nice job catching some fish and keeping your Grandpa company. Later J
[signature]
I can sort that out. The carp was shot by Bridger -- hit it right thru both eyes. When we got to the launch and pulled the boat out Bridger took off on a serious trot for the Lincoln Beach restroom. Carsen got his logo and used it for the picture without telling Bridger. The foul act was discovered and a fight ensued. No harm done to either fisherman and they have agreed to continue being twins.

The carp are really coming on and I'm sure both crew members will find bigger carp soon. We can withdraw/disqualify that one or just wait to get it bumped for a bigger one. More mischief than intent to deceive here.

BLK
[signature]
No worries, I just assumed it was Bridger's so I gave him unofficial credit on the chart... J
[signature]
I caught this monster today, June 1, at Utah Lake. Caught on white bass meat. He is 30 inches long and weighed 13 pounds.
Bridger

[#005000]You guys are having too much fun! That's a toad right there!
30 pnts
[/#005000]
28 1/2 inch catfish caught at Utah Lake June 10th on carp meat. My brother caught one that was a half inch smaller.

Bridger

[#005000]
Another beefy one! Lots of males.
28.5 pnts
[/#005000]
I caught this one today August 17 at Bird Island. He is 25 inches long.

Bridger

[#005000]That'll give you a little bump on the 24
25 pnts
[/#005000]