Willard Report 4/10
Caught about 20 fish from 9 to 1. Kept a few for dinner. [Smile]
[signature]
Nice haul...
[signature]
Thanks. [Smile]
[signature]
Congrats on a nice bunch of fish![Smile]

I hit Utah Lake today and got skunked. Glad to meet Boatloadofkids! Made my day even though the fish wouldn't play fair.
[signature]
Thanks! I wish you better luck next time. I talked to a new friend at Willard, but haven't met him in person yet. I love this fishing forum. [fishon]
[signature]
yes it has been a real hoot this year... good on ya.
[signature]
You did better than I did.
I only managed 4 eyes and 1 wiper.
AMAZING weather!!!
[signature]
Thanks. I love Willard Bay [fishon]
[signature]
Doesnt get any better than this time of year. Perfect weather, no bugs, and good fishing. [Smile]
[signature]
Good to meet you Shane and your buddy Sterling - we ended up with 4 eyes, 4 crappie and 2 wipers... it was a beautiful day. Fish were hard to find for us to - guess we need to find out Flounder's secret [crazy]. We moved all over, even tried bottom bouncing - first blue chrome rat'l traps at just under 2.0 were great, then bombers at 2.5.

When we left SB I-15 was a pain but we get off where 84 branches off - only to hit another slow down that had traffic backed up for 2 miles with folks trying to get off onto 89 to cut back to 15 - then it was good the rest of our way home. Luckily we picked up Subway there in Willard - so at least we had something to do while we crept along... [laugh] [laugh] [sly]
[signature]
Jeff, great to meet you and Jil also.
Always nice to put faces to names.
Those walleye sure do put out some great fillets, too bad the fight isn't a little better though.
I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!
[signature]
Agreed, us too!
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Glad to see I’m not the only one that will be forced to eat well this week. [cool][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[signature]
Nice wiper - bet that was a fun fight!
[signature]
kung pow[Wink]
[signature]
Awesome catch mate...[fishin]

Let me know if you would like to go out sometime. I Live close to North Marina and fish it at least 3 times weekly. Let me know if you want to come up again and fish it.. Ill take you out. That goes for everyone. Ray Phister-801-698-4816
[signature]
Very nice! [fishon]
[signature]
No secret really. I got lucky yesterday. I do what everyone else does usually. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Smile
[signature]
Thanks Ray! Will do. Smile
[signature]
Willard can be like that - so good on you for having a great catching day - love when we have a day like that!
[signature]