Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crappie fishing at willard is on fire!!!
Great day out at willard for crappie! Ended up catching about 100 between 2 of us, only kept 13 and 1 wiper. If it's crappie your after get out to the north marina.
[signature]
Great report, what were you using if you don't mind saying.
[signature]
In the north marina? Or still just outside?
[signature]
Hey what do you know, I was just talking to you boys out there. I pulled out right behind you. Way to get after them today!
[signature]
We were just outside the marina in about 8 feet of water, just using white, green, or pink crappie jigs. White paddle bugs were workin well also. We killed the crappie but I must have had a skunk in my pocket when it came to the wipers. Wiper mac you could have had my limit of crappie, lol like I said I love to catch them hate to eat them.....they taste like fish. Lol good luck everyone
[signature]
[quote _master_baiter_] Wiper mac you could have had my limit of crappie, lol like I said I love to catch them hate to eat them.....they taste like fish. Lol good luck everyone[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I've got more than enough walleye fillets this trip to keep me and my boys fed[Wink]
[signature]
I wonder if this storm will shut them down for a few days
[signature]
I'm kicking myself right now, I was thinking of going but went to chase trout instead due to the weather [Tongue]
[signature]
Dude you guys were on fire when we came over by you. Had to get out of there early so we couldn't stay and play. Was that you my dog wanted to go fishing with?
[signature]
Pretty sure it was us, even with the strong winds and white caps we never had to drop anchor, don't think we moved 2 feet in 5 hrs. Minkota got a work out for sure.
[signature]