Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard with wiperhunter
I got and invite from curt to hit Willard Tuesday so I decided to forgo mowing the lawn and go fish (not a tuff decision ) I didn't even have to bring my boat curt took care of every thing what a great guy[Smile]. we were on the water a 8:30 or so and and had a fish on in short order , 3 mph seemed to be the best speed for us and a 100 foot set back on the planer boards did the trick.we were running purple glass raps and curts secret lure all worked well. I got the first 2 eyes them curt started putting the hurt on me I think he got the next 4 after that things stayed pretty even we got his numbers and did real good ended up with 12 walleyes and 6 wipers lots of fish in the 20 inch range what a great fishery. the biggest thing caught all day was by wiper hunter and it took most of his line before braking off, but that will happen when you hook a 21 foot green mastercraft ski boat. [mad]. reported to the cleaning station and met another gentleman who had done real well on walleye also. thanks for the invite curt and thanks for the hard work you put in on this site. maybe you should change you handle to walleye hunter though.[Wink]
[signature]
You totally should have just stayed home and mowed the lawn! lol
Looks like a pretty good day! I cant wait to get out again myself!
[signature]
Man that looks like a great day! Nice job you guys. Lots of good eaten from that haul. Thanks for the report. J
[signature]
Nice haul guys. Too bad you did not land the green master craft and have an opportunity to explain a little bit about boat etiquette. Thanks for the report. Fishon
[signature]
You put the smack dab on those walleye. Good Job.
[signature]
Dude, I must have missed this last night when you posted. Good times for sure, you got to love it when a green evil mobster reaches out and tags you like that and totally ignores you while doing it too, talk about getting the cold shoulder[mad]. I've heard of road rage, could this be called water rage[pirate]. Glad we were able to get out there and get some eyes in the boat.
[signature]
Well you could always mount a deck gun on your rig.[Tongue] That would get their attention pretty quick.[sly]
[signature]
Trust me, that is how I felt but then I though maybe a $7 lure isn't worth all the paperwork that would follow, trying to explain that one. At least I got back the planner board, it cost 3 times the price of the lure.
[signature]