Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Sat & Sun
Hit the water after work Saturday about 2 PM, caught 1 Wiper in Freeway Bay at 2:33 PM, wind and rain chased me off about 3 PM.

Went back today, on the water about 1230 PM, beautiful day. Was running right down the middle heading for the south wall and noticed quite a large group of fish moving west to east about middle of the pond. Very light breeze, so shut down and just drifted a couple lines. One with worm one with mussel. By about 3:30 PM had caught and released 3 Cats and 4 Wiper. Kind of made up for last weekend.

[inline 1223._18_Oct.jpg]

These clouds blew over by about 1330, and was a very nice afternoon.

[inline "(0228) 1310 Middle drift.jpg"]

OK now I have the photos to add. And make that 5 Wiper Sunday. Tournament Alley "Coot" ? That's a new one on me, but you can bet I'll try that area again.

I left WB about 1630, got home, got the boat covered, and all my stuff put away and then the storm hit. Boy great timing, didn't get wet like on Saturday.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Nice to see you're back at it.
[signature]
Way to go Forest that's a good day. I need to get back after it, somehow I've had too many distractions lately. Thanks for the good report. Later J
[signature]
From the looks of your map, looks like you may have stumbled onto "Tournament Alley".
[signature]
Is there enough water to launch my 20 ft. Crestliner in the North Marina, I haven't had it on the water since mid July and need to run her out one more time before I put her away for the winter? Thanks for any info.
[signature]
PACKFAN - yes, I think there is. Keep your motor trimmed up shallow, stay in the middle of the channel out past the buoys, you should be ok.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool