Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun trip to Canada
A friend of mine and I took a trip up to Sask Canada for a little goose hunting a couple weeks ago and had a nice hunt. Stayed at the outfitters that I had hunted Bear and Whitetail at this past year, great people and fun to be around. They helped with getting permission to hunt a few of the local fields. We could only hunt dark geese until noon so it was only morning hunts we were doing. We ended up with a couple fair mornings of shooting bagging the larger honkers no lessers and a few speckle bellies with some snows as well. Just paid for our room and board. We have another goose hunt planned in Feb. back to Kansas. With the aspens turning gold and the green pine trees in the fall it was sure pretty.
[signature]
Wahoo! I'm headed up to the great white north in two weeks, cannot wait to get up there!
[signature]
Congrats Pete, looks like a great trip
[signature]
It looks like a Awesome trip Pete thanks for posting the photos.
[signature]
Sounds like a trip for the Whitetail maybe?
[signature]
How are things going on your side of the world, don't get to see you guys much anymore?[:/]
[signature]
Nope, chasing mallards, honkers and snows! Weather is freezing way up north this next week, ought to push a few million birds right into where we'll be.

I'm resisting the urge to start packing already and my work is definitely suffering...canada is better than Christmas, my birthday and the fourth of July put together!
[signature]
We like Canada, made three trips up to Sask. within 10 months, just too dang expensive to live there. Have a great trip.
[signature]