Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time has come
Super slacker here. November is upon us, and Sadly that brings an end to the Catfish Challenge. I promise I'll get the scores settled, updated, and make doubly sure I haven't missed any entry's. I know there's some out there that aren't yet on the "charts".

Not my most "stellar" year, but clearly some of you put a lot of time, big baits, and hard tugs into your efforts. Really gotta thank you all for participating, and especially to Jeff for all his enthusiasm keeping on top of things!

[inline "Coyote Spice.JPG"]
I'll get the scores and contact the prize winners for shipping info. Hopefully you'll enjoy the carepackages I put together, and likely put to good use on your next fishing adventure.

Life has tugged me in various different directions this past summer. But I hope to share some of that with you BFTers. Been a big hot pepper summer in my garden! Included with each prize package will be a Spice Grinder blend I've concocted. Guaranteed to go great on your next Catfish fry!
Good to see you're still hanging around yote. Haven't heard from you much as of late.
[signature]
John I need to get with you on a couple things, like I've got a few Sportsmans Warehouse gift certificates to throw into the prize mix and I also wondered if we had enough interest about an award banquet BFT get together in like Layton or somewhere centralish. I know a really good Barbeque joint that serves up a mean catfish and hush puppies platter. It would be more about BFTers getting together with a few awards at the end. What do you think? I'll see if I can get some discounts and a room reserved if it would work. Later J
[signature]