Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheasant hunt
I got a crazy spur of the moment chance to go hunt pheasants in south dakota. It was amazing, like noting I have ever seen in utah. Would love to go back, but this may have been my "trip of a lifetime"
[signature]
Good on ya. Looks like you had a great trip.
[signature]
Except for the cold temperatures, looks like a great hunt. What is the daily limit?
[signature]
Yea it was cold! The first day we were there it dumped 8 inches of snow on us. Didn't seem to hurt the hunting any. The limit is three birds a day. I was hunting with a group. But I was the only one who wanted pictures that day.
[signature]
What a cool hunt! My dad did that once, said those roosters flew like teal out of those fields
[signature]
Nice big Smile shows you enjoyed the hunt. Did you take your own dogs or book a hunt with an outfitter?
[signature]
Alot of the time it was singles and doubles, but there was a couple of fields we hunted that probably a hundred pheasants pushed out of the end of the field. That will make your heart beat a little. Amazing
[signature]
The people I went with booked with double k outfitter. They had four or five dogs, and a couple dogs came with our group as well.
[signature]
Sounds and looks like a great time, thanks.
[signature]