Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE FISHING CHALLENGE 2015/2016 - Ahi1953
rainbow trout 12 inch
Mantua 12 3 2015

[#ff0000]That works. I see 11.5"[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]First one on the board![/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]11.5[/#ff0000]

ok this is first entry. I went to the lake just to check ice so I had not even printed my banner yet. hooked this little guy found that I still had last years banner and a sharpie in my ice-fishing bag. If this is not acceptable that's OK. just thought I'd try.
oh and if any of you are thinking of trying Mantua be careful the ice is still only 2 inches.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
[bobmad] Well my ice season has been cut short. all my ice gear was stolen out of my garage. funny thing is that the ice gear was the only stuff taken my fat cat float tube is hanging on the wall 3 nice coleman tents still on the shelve lots of rods and reels in the rafters,mower, and weed eater (well no one wants them that means work).
Good luck to you all in the challenge.
[signature]
Sorry to hear that for you, should be a capital offense stealing a mans gear. Takes too long to gather the good stuff. Hopefully you have some insurance to help replace some of it. Hope you find a way to get back in the game. Later J
[signature]
Sorry to hear that. Someone must not want you to go ice fishing. I hope nothing too expensive was taken.
[signature]
well the two most expensive were my Eskimo tent and Eskimo mako auger. the tent was brand new Christmas gift. the auger was last years gift only use a few times last season.[bobAngry]
[signature]
[bobhappy] great news the Brigham City Police Dpt. has recovered my ice gear. a little late for this season but I be back next year. Good luck to you all
[signature]
Hey that's great. I'm glad you got your fishing gear back.
[signature]