Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 - 2016 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge Standings
It has been a slow start for the Challenge, but now that the larger lakes have frozen up nicely, we should start seeing more fish being posted.

The standings will be tracked in the table below. I will be updating the table regularly as fish are posted. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
[signature]
Attached is the updated standings table going into the weekend.

Also, we have T-shirts to give away as part of the Challenge. So here is the plan for January. The contestant with the most points by midnight January 31, 2016 will get the first T-shirt.

Have a fun and safe ice fishing weekend!!!
[signature]
Update for Jan. 12. Good fishing FFL. First one to post 8 species.

[inline Jan122016Standings.jpg]
[signature]
January 18, 2016 Standings.

[inline Jan182016Standings.jpg]
[signature]
January 29, 2016 Standings

[inline Jan292016Standings.jpg]
[signature]
Congratulations to Flyfishinglover for posting the highest point total by the end of January. He wins the first Bigfishtackle T-shirt. I'm looking forward to a fun, fish-catch'n February!
[signature]
Nice lake trout posted by Darn0 and Flyfishinglover. Congratulations. Attached are the current totals and standings.

[inline "Feb22 2016Standings.jpg"]
[signature]
Standings Update for March 7, 2016. Darn0 is currently in the lead!
[inline "March 7 2016Standings.jpg"]
[signature]
The Utah Ice Fishing Challenge officially ended April 15, 2016. Congratulations to Darn0 for being the 2015 - 2016 Ice Fishing Challenge winner and to Flyfishinglover for coming in a very close second. PMs will be sent to make arrangements for prizes.

Thanks to everyone who participated and helped out with this season's challenge.

Happy Fishing!

[inline "April 18 2016 FinalStandings.jpg"]
[signature]
I sure wished the contest would of been bigger and more competitive like the past few years instead of 2 guy's on each other tails through the season [laugh].
[signature]