Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE and a hyrum/rockport report
[Smile]first i would like to thank everyone for the great info on willard bay access and the fishing reports and maybe sometime soon as i get the truck out the the shop we can hit willard bay ice fishing. Sorry for the delay in the reports as my computer has been on the blink lately, works one minute and not the next time. i fished hyrum on sat. 1/17 and i caught 20 perch the biggest was 9"inches and the smallest was 2 1/2" inches and i caught 15 rainbows mostly small ones but pulled one out that was 16" inches took the 4 wheeler and the ice was good. On sunday i fished rockport didn't get on the ice until 1:00 pm and fished until 4:00pm caught 40 perch and some small rainbows between two of us. good weekend fishin just not long enough

THANKS AGAIN TRFISHIN
[signature]
Thanks for the great report on Hyrum, trfishin. Yours is the best report that I have heard yet. I'll ask the standard questions; where did you fish? How deep? What were you using? What time of day? Again way to go!
[signature]
HEY kjfn the guy at the pay booth said that the perch fishing was about zero this year as the perch had crashed. it was slow but as i said earlier there are still a few perch to be caught i fished in 20- feet of water and used small ice flies with a wax worm that was all that i tried GOOD LUCK FISHIN TRFISHIN
[signature]
Thanks for the info trfishin. I don't know when I'll get to Hyrum again. It seems that what will work one day won't another. But I like to know what I might need when I go again.
[signature]