Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES
Big Fish Tackle embroidered patches are now available.  They are approximately 3 1/2” W X 1 5/8” H and can be sewn on your fishing shirt, vest or even a hat, or glued onto other more solid surfaces. (See photos)

3 for $10

Send me (jjannie) a PM to find out how to get yours before this batch is all gone!

Attached Files Image(s)

First time I've been on this part of the forum was couple days ago to post an ad, do you have any of these left? I would like to get some.
Thanks
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Sure do, How many would you like? We can arrange to meet up for the exchange, maybe at Sportsman's in Riverdale? If that'd be convenient for you.
My son and I are heading down to Utah Lake in the morning (2 July), but I work on Hill AFB and get off at 3:30, so the Sportsman's on Riverdale is easy to get to after work. Any day of the week about 4 P.M. is good. I work this Monday, then off for the 4th, then work the rest of the week.
Whatever day works for you, just let me know.

Just one set of 3 for $10.00 is enough.

Thanks
[signature]

Cool
3 it is.... I'll meet ya there at 4 pm on Monday - Silver Toyota Avalon....
Good deal. I'll be in a white 2017 GMC Crew Cab truck with running boards and a diamond plate tool box.
Ill see you 4 PM Monday at Riverdale Sportsman's.
Thanks.

Heading to UL in about 20 min.
[signature]

Cool
Patches look great and are perfect size. Getting them sewn on today.
[signature]

Cool
Do you have any left that we could use for prizes at the Flotilla this year?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Good morning. I would like to purchase 3 more of those patches. My old green "Boonie Hat" had to be retired. I took the patch off of it to use on my new one, but it's pretty faded out.
[signature]

Cool
Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]
(10-12-2019, 03:04 PM)jjannie Wrote: Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]

How many do you have left Jil? I'm looking for the one I got from you but can't find it so far. If I don't locate it, I'll need to get some.
(05-30-2021, 03:13 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 03:04 PM)jjannie Wrote: Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]

How many do you have left Jil? I'm looking for the one I got from you but can't find it so far. If I don't locate it, I'll need to get some.

PM sent