Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish Contest CVfisher
Here we go....
[signature]
Great thank you. J
[signature]
Caught on Cutler 4-1-16 using shrimp. I got 26 but I know it's hard to tell

[#00bf00]Hey Tom glad you had that on the bed liner, it would have been tough to tell other wise, but the bed liner pulled you through, 26 points and nice fish... Those extra pictures also help, if possible try getting the tape closer but so I can still see both ends... thanks J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice one Tom!!
[signature]
2nd fish, not the biggest but still fish... 21.5 inches caught on cutler 4/6/16.

[#00bf00]Hey Tom, thanks for the new tape... The angle you are shooting the pictures from is costing you size, you need to try to be more straight above both fish and tape so I see a true view of the fish. This one by my projection method is only 21, however, I can tell it's due to the way the camera distorted the view so I'll give you 21.5, but on a big fish that will be up for prizes I won't be able to do that. Sorry I'm such a pain for a scorer... later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Third fish, caught on Cutler 4/7/16 23 inches....Upgrade time now!

[#00ff00]Hey Tom nice catch again... hey I still can't see your pictures very well, but this one is better, mostly lighting now so I can see the end of it's tail better... I know those night time pictures are tough... I don't have you to upgrade point yet, but this one fills your 3 fish and puts you into the top four... I'll give you 23 points on this one.. Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
Here is a bump, caught on Cutler 6/19/16. Looking like 25 inches. You can barely read the CVfisher on my paper (zoom in close), I will print out a new one.

[#00ff00]Nice job Tom, finally a scoring fish for team north... 25 points... I was afraid all the big ones were gone or sore mouthed so we couldn't catch anymore... I'll get ya updated... J[/#00ff00]
[signature]