Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish contest 2016 halfastfisher
Two fish
17 inches
17 1/2 inches.
Bear River north culter
4/1/2016

[#00bf00]Hey I really like they way you take pictures and use your bump board and tape, easiest to score for me... Thank you... 17 and 17.5" awarded for both... With help straightening the big fish I think it might have made 18", but I reckon you will replace these fish soon enough... I'll see if I can combine your posts as well... Good job 3 scoring fish now...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Hey I can't combine your three posts, so from now on, put all of your fish as a reply to this post. If you don't, I won't guarantee you'll get credit for them. I don't have time to chase through multiple posts for updates so I'll just check your top post. Sorry it's just too much time that I don't have. I need to go fishen ya know so I can get some on the scoreboard. If you need some help let me know, I'll meet ya on the river bank and show you what I mean. It's really not hard once someone shows you for the first time. Till then it can be confusing. Later J
[signature]
18 1/2 inches
North Cutler Bear River
4/8

[#00bf00]Got it 18.5 points.... good job...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
23 inches
North Cutler Bear River
4/8

All 4 pictures are of the same fish. Mumma (wife) took a wheeler home and left my son and myself to tend the fire. We are not much on pictures. I hope you can use at least one of them. Thanks

[#00bf00]Got this at 23 points... Moving up keep at it... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
How low can you go?

10 inches
4/22/2016
Cutler Bear River North

The river cats aren't that big this year, but they are good for how low you can go contest.

[#00ff00]Okay good for 10 points with the round down clause... Cute little fellow... At least you're still catching fish, I haven't got a channel for too long.. J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
I guess I will have to move to Cutler South Bear River to compete in this thing.
[signature]
4/29
Cutler
30 inches

Fishing with my friend TNA, we used his bump board. Many thanks to TNA for his help and instruction.

[#008000]Nice hog good for 30 carp points... This size fish won last years contest... Later J[/#008000]
[signature]
I seen 30 incher got a little worried for a sec, I better go get my numbers up some more[sly]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Oh, I wouldn't worry, I am only half-fast, half-sized fish catcher.
[signature]
That was a huge fish. Wish we would have got into some of the bigger cats but with the wind and cold weather we had, landing the biggest carp of the contest so far was a pretty good consolation catch. Way to go halfast!!!
[signature]
Cutler bear river north
24 inches
5/6/16

Cold, wet, soak to the core and only fish of the day. But its good for a bump up. Smile

[#008000]Nice job! Good for 24 points and love the way you took the picture. Makes it easy for me to verify thanks.. J[/#008000]
[signature]
5/9
Cutler bear river north
22 inches

A small bump up

[#00ff00]Good for 22 points... Nice job... J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
26 1/2 inches
Cutler tributary.
5/13/16

[#00bf00]There ya go, nice fish 26.5 points one of the top ten... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
25 inches
5/23
Bear River

After getting home and looking at the pictures, I am going to put it at 24 1/2 inches. But it was hard to tell with it flopping around as much as it did. You judge. I am also kind of shocked, fishing on the river hasnt been all that great this year, much better on the dam. I looked at it again and I think it actually makes 25. But once again you be the judge.

[#00bf00]Nice job, got ya another nice fish... Looks like 24.5 points it must touch or cross the line to get the 25 so this one is at least 1/8 or so short... Didn't change your order and your score is 75 now, so I won't post an update yet, but you're in 9th place 1/2" behind two others. Good job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Sounds good. It is what it is.
[signature]
27 1/2 inches
Cutler tributary
5/23

[#00ff00]Oh I see why you wanted me to score that one... Dang nice fish 27.5 points.... and I will run an updated score now.... Nice job!!!! Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
28 inches
5/28
Cutler Tributary

Many thanks to TNA, good times on the marina.

[#80ff00]Nice job good for 28 points.... and second place.... J[/#80ff00]
[signature]