Catfish contest 2016
5-14-16
Cutler reservoir. 21 inch
[#00bf00]
[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Nice job getting on the board... 21 points...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
24 and 23 inch. Both caught on the bear river 5-29-16

[#00ff00]Wow that was pretty tough to see, try to keep them from getting all rolled in dirt so I can tell what is fish and what isn't... 24 and 23 points, but if they would have been the big boys I may have had to drop those points since I couldn't see for sure... [/#00ff00]
[signature]
28 inches. Bear river 6/5/16

[#00ff00]Mark you got to do a better job on these pictures, I need to be able to see the fish better, I am going to give you the 28 points, but I could verily make out the end of that tail... give me some contracting color underneath... Heck of a monster fish though, very nice... Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
28 and 25 inches. Caught 7-9-16 on the bear river

[#00ff00]Nice job good for 28 and 25 points... You might consider a bump board, looks like the one might have been larger than 25 but it's hard for me to verify when I have to project the numbers from the tape... Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
I'm not sure what a bump board is. Anything j can do to make the pictures better would be helpful.
[signature]
Look at DJHill's post and see below for examples. Later J

[inline Cat626Purdy.JPG]
[signature]
Here's a better photo.
[signature]
That's nice i will have to build one
[signature]
Home Depot has some 3' steel or aluminum rulers for around $5 each. They seem to work better than their wood ones in the paint department because the cheap ones fade in the sunlight. Just a point from my past failures. Good luck. J
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]