Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish Contest Bottomwatcher
Team North
It's been a busy summer and I finally made it out last night to fish "The Hole" I only had 2 bites but landed them both.
28" Bear River 8/12/16
30.5 Bear River 8/12/16

[#80ff00]Wow nice first trip.... Good for 28 points and the other one is just short on the one end, but I think the tape isn't to tip of nose, so I'll give you the 1/8" from one end to the other to make it 30.5 points.... It's very close, but I think it's good... Nice job... J[/#80ff00]
two very nice fish
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Caught one last night that will put team North on top. South better get after it to catch up. It only takes 1 good fish. Sorry about the dirty fish but it rolled in the sand while trying to get the picture. I could get an extra 1/2" out of the fish when measuring it but couldn't get it by myself in the picture. I guess I need a bumper board. 17 lbs by the way.
Bear River
9/7/16
31"

[#80bf00]Hey BW nice fish, good for 31 points and nice job pulling the north into the lead.... Not that I'm partial that way... since I am an impartial judge......[:p][/#80bf00]
what a night to forget my tape measure. I had to use a crappy old one that is small and makes it hard to see the numbers but you can still tell what they are good enough (hopefully). when i would pinch the tail I could get 34" out of it but all the pictures were 33" Go TEAM NORTH!
Bear River
9/28/2016
33"
[#80ff00]Wow BW!!! What a fish, this is the largest in 3 years of contest scores... Nice job 33 points... J[/#80ff00]
GREAT FISH!!!!!!! nice to meet you today at the river. Always great to meet other BFT members.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Nice Fish!!
[signature]
Wow what a fish! Glad you at least had something to measure it with. Would have been happier if it came from the south, but great job either way[Wink]
[signature]