Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone selling Creek company pontoon boat please contact me.
Looking to purchase in Texas creek company pontoon boat anyone have clean Great condition pontoon boat for sale?
[signature]
No but I am selling my Northfork Renegade pontoon boat.
[signature]
That's a great pontoon boat, but I'm looking for one in particular. Thank you for the reply.
[signature]
I have one. It's the ODC 816. I haven't used it in a few years as I am getting up in years and it is a bit much for me to handle now. I've downsized to a Fishcat Tube. I wasn't really looking to sell it but since I don't use it anymore I would consider it.

However, this is a heavy boat and unless you are close by I don't think it is practical to ship.

I am in So. Cal.
[signature]
Wow I'm in Tx how much would you sale it for?
[signature]
I don't think shipping it to Texas is cost effective. You should find one in your local area that you can drive to for pickup. If you fail to locate one and are still interested I will have to pull mine down (it's up in the garage rafters) and take a good look at it. I'm not sure all the parts are in working order (I believe the oar locks need replacing) although it does have many upgrades. Such as swivel seat, anchor system and trolling motor adapter (can't remember what that was but I did put a TM on it occasionally).

Again, I think you should find one locally.
[signature]
again I appreciate your response I'll try and see if I can find one closer I'll let you know. Thanks so much.
[signature]
Hello again 816 seem so hard to find if you decide to sale it I'll buy what you have and fix or replace parts that are broken. If you don't mind shipping I'll pay for the shipping expenses. And if you give me a price on what you want for it that's if you decide you don't mind shipping. Thanks by the way is your black?
[signature]
Hello again do you still have your 816? If so can we work something on me buying your?
[signature]
[quote Meadrick]Looking to purchase in Texas creek company pontoon boat anyone have clean Great condition pontoon boat for sale?[/quote]

[url "http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/26/1/Pond_Boats_&_Float_Tub"]http://texasfishingforum.com/..._&_Float_Tub[/url]

The Texas fishing forum under the pond boats and float tubes might be worth a check every once in awhile. You might also post this message on that forum or look on the for sale section. Prices for used pontoons are usually much lower in Texas than Cali and the Northwest, several have been given away over the last few years- plus you might be able to inspect what you are getting if you can drive to location.

Hope this helps,

PM
[signature]