Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Guide Services?
Ran into a guy from Florida at the farmers market on Saturday that was out here for a week and loves to fish.  He wanted to catch some walleye and wondered if there were any guides that he could charter to go fishing for a day... Anyone know of one and how to contact them?  I'm not sure how the state laws work on that, but I did tell him I may be able to line him up with one of the forum members that was fishing this week and if he wanted to cover the gas they might take him.... He wasn't sure of his schedule so I'm not sure he will take anyone up on this, but if he gets back in touch with me and you would fit one of these options can you let me know and I'll pass on your contact info to him...  Thanks Jeff

PS... Seemed like a really great guy and I'm sure you wouldn't mind fishing with him... He also sort of fit Rocky's connection in Florida, he has the console boat and fishes south Florida and the keys all the time... Might make a good trade a trip deal...
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
There is a proper guide service, Bryce Scanlon with reelescapeoutfitters.com
(05-13-2024, 02:03 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Ran into a guy from Florida at the farmers market on Saturday that was out here for a week and loves to fish.  He wanted to catch some walleye and wondered if there were any guides that he could charter to go fishing for a day... Anyone know of one and how to contact them?  I'm not sure how the state laws work on that, but I did tell him I may be able to line him up with one of the forum members that was fishing this week and if he wanted to cover the gas they might take him.... He wasn't sure of his schedule so I'm not sure he will take anyone up on this, but if he gets back in touch with me and you would fit one of these options can you let me know and I'll pass on your contact info to him...  Thanks Jeff

PS... Seemed like a really great guy and I'm sure you wouldn't mind fishing with him... He also sort of fit Rocky's connection in Florida, he has the console boat and fishes south Florida and the keys all the time... Might make a good trade a trip deal...

There's a guy that not-so-discreetly shoots his mouth off about his unlicensed guide service on Willard - I am sure he'll be along to PM you.
Thank you guys very much... I'll pass along the info... Jeff
I would say check out Jake Hammer, walleye pursuit. I used to trade walleye fishing info on Facebook when he moved here from the midwest. He said back then I was the only guy he knew that targeted walleye from a float tube. He really knows his stuff.
walleyepursuit-utah.com
435-659-7091
(05-14-2024, 02:47 PM)Freakyfisherman Wrote: I would say check out Jake Hammer, walleye pursuit. I used to trade walleye fishing info on Facebook when he moved here from the midwest. He said back then I was the only guy he knew that targeted walleye from a float tube. He really knows his stuff.
walleyepursuit-utah.com
435-659-7091

Thank you, appreciate the info... Jeff