Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview..
we went to pineview today and cought a couple perch but we got up there late and we had alot of bites i wouldnt go back up there
[signature]
If you got up there late, yet got a lot of bites, why wouldn't you go back?
[signature]
sounds like you had a pretty good day, considering getting up there late. what was the best bait? i may go up later this week.
[signature]
because they were little and why go back when you could go somewhere else and catch nice fish
[signature]
we were having bites on ratfinkes and worms
[signature]
sounds good! i have tons of ratfinkies. if you want big fish, head to strawberry or flaming gorge. the utah board has a lot of fresh updates on both places. i'll provide a link for ya. thanks again for your pineview report, and on the tackle tip! good luck when you go after the big ones!

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?jump=forum%3D58"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?jump=forum%3D58[/url]
[signature]
ah, makes sense, just curious [cool]
[signature]
ive fished pineview 5 or 6 times this year threw the ice and have done good everytime, catching nice 10in perch and 11in crappie
[signature]
It has been a good year for me too. Me and Jason make a good perch and crappie catchin duo. Too bad he likes to fish in his tent all alone.[Wink]
[signature]
ill fish in your hut next time. kicked my arse pulling the hut back up the hill[shocked]
[signature]
any tiger muskies through the ice yet? theres a big fish in pineview i didnt consider. how would you go about targeting tiger muskie through the ice? suggestions on areas to try?
[signature]
lh2 has had some hits on our trips up there even saw one down the ice hole looking at the spoon
[signature]
Large and colorful.
[signature]
sorry i know this is not my conversation.. but i went up on Sunday February 6th and i caught 45 all about 7 inches in under an hour.. it was a good day.. i would go back up in a heart beat..
[signature]