Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua anyone?
Just wondering if anybody has tried Mantua lately. I know there was a bass tourney last weekend and not sure how that went, and it's been pretty windy there lately as well. I'm thinking of launching the pontoon sometime this weekend.
A man needs to believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing! 
Not sure what the best weight was but from what I herd it was a pretty tough bite lots of 3 and 4 fish bags
No - Mantua is not worth the time or effort this year. Many better options out there (like just about all of them).
out of 25 boats there were 6 limits weighed and 5 with 4 fish ...3 fish over 4 were weighed in ...the top 5 fish weight was 14+ and then the next 6 boats each had over 10 pounds....to me doesn't seem like a bad bite considering the weather we are having , Saturday being nice probably helped some ...
(05-08-2024, 03:17 PM)the_eagle Wrote: out of 25 boats there were 6 limits weighed and 5 with 4 fish ...3 fish over 4 were weighed in ...the top 5 fish weight was 14+ and then the next 6 boats each had over 10 pounds....to me doesn't seem like a bad bite considering the weather we are having , Saturday being nice probably helped some ...

I am glad to hear some good news from Mantua. Thanks for the update
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew