Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bear Lake Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fished Bear Lake today at second point on the east side. Only got two bites the whole time. I fished from about 7:30 am to 12:30 and roamed around between 60 and 100 feet of water. Lots of people out fishing, but I din't see one fish come through the ice. Dry roads and good weather - thats probably why the fishing sucked...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]We also fished the Bear today and had a pretty good day. Fished westside from rockpile north to Garden City. Caught whitefish, macks and cutts, largest fish going 8 lbs.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like I was on the wrong side of the lake. I guess I should just learn. I could cut 20 minutes off of my drive time each way if I fished the west side.
[signature]
We fished Gus' point and had the same luck as you. My buddie did catch 2 macks. Only saw 2 other fish caught the entire day.
I was there as well with Old Coot, his nephew Shawn, and Baitcaster. Two Cutts through the hole, one real nice one. Both fish were released for another day! I think that the fishing pressure has forced the fish to move!
[signature]