Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report
Fished Bear Lake today at second point on the east side. Only got two bites the whole time. I fished from about 7:30 am to 12:30 and roamed around between 60 and 100 feet of water. Lots of people out fishing, but I din't see one fish come through the ice. Dry roads and good weather - thats probably why the fishing sucked...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]We also fished the Bear today and had a pretty good day. Fished westside from rockpile north to Garden City. Caught whitefish, macks and cutts, largest fish going 8 lbs.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like I was on the wrong side of the lake. I guess I should just learn. I could cut 20 minutes off of my drive time each way if I fished the west side.
[signature]
We fished Gus' point and had the same luck as you. My buddie did catch 2 macks. Only saw 2 other fish caught the entire day.
I was there as well with Old Coot, his nephew Shawn, and Baitcaster. Two Cutts through the hole, one real nice one. Both fish were released for another day! I think that the fishing pressure has forced the fish to move!
[signature]