Fishing Forum

Full Version: Mill Meadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brother and I run up to Mill Meadow this morning arrived just after 0900 left at 0200 ended up catching 8 browns from the time we got there with the last one being caught at 1130 All the fish were between 8-10 inches. Green and white tube jigs tipped with mealworn Is what we used fishing15-20 foot of water. Ice was at least 6 inches thick.
Any company on the lake or were they all at Echo?
Thanks for the report.

We fished it in the spring and we caught mostly browns too and they were pretty skinny.

How was the water level ?
Did you check Forsythe? I'm pretty sure you'll find better trout at it...
(12-20-2020, 12:42 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: [ -> ]Any company on the lake or were they all at Echo?
All to ourselves. I was wondering where everyone was at I thought Christmas shopping  Wink good to know that were all at echo.

(12-20-2020, 02:33 AM)gofish435 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the report.

We fished it in the spring and we caught mostly browns too and they were pretty skinny.

How was the water level ?
It’s still quite low. It was about the same level as last year when I was out on it.

(12-21-2020, 02:40 PM)PBH Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check Forsythe?  I'm pretty sure you'll find better trout at it...
Done a drive by did stop it is frozen did see a couple small groups out there fishing.
Bull-frog Wrote:All the fish were between 8-10 inches....

...All to ourselves. I was wondering where everyone was at...

did see a couple small groups out there (Forsythe) fishing.

You were wondering where everyone else was, while you were catching 8-10" trout? The answer was: at Forsythe catching larger trout. Smile
This is what I brought home from Mill a week ago.

[Image: 20201213-095516.jpg]

[Image: 20201214-164136.jpg]