Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill Meadow
Brother and I run up to Mill Meadow this morning arrived just after 0900 left at 0200 ended up catching 8 browns from the time we got there with the last one being caught at 1130 All the fish were between 8-10 inches. Green and white tube jigs tipped with mealworn Is what we used fishing15-20 foot of water. Ice was at least 6 inches thick.
Any company on the lake or were they all at Echo?
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks for the report.

We fished it in the spring and we caught mostly browns too and they were pretty skinny.

How was the water level ?
Did you check Forsythe? I'm pretty sure you'll find better trout at it...
(12-20-2020, 12:42 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Any company on the lake or were they all at Echo?
All to ourselves. I was wondering where everyone was at I thought Christmas shopping  Wink good to know that were all at echo.

(12-20-2020, 02:33 AM)gofish435 Wrote: Thanks for the report.

We fished it in the spring and we caught mostly browns too and they were pretty skinny.

How was the water level ?
It’s still quite low. It was about the same level as last year when I was out on it.

(12-21-2020, 02:40 PM)PBH Wrote: Did you check Forsythe?  I'm pretty sure you'll find better trout at it...
Done a drive by did stop it is frozen did see a couple small groups out there fishing.
Bull-frog Wrote:All the fish were between 8-10 inches....

...All to ourselves. I was wondering where everyone was at...

did see a couple small groups out there (Forsythe) fishing.

You were wondering where everyone else was, while you were catching 8-10" trout? The answer was: at Forsythe catching larger trout. Smile
This is what I brought home from Mill a week ago.

[Image: 20201213-095516.jpg]

[Image: 20201214-164136.jpg]