Fishing Forum

Full Version: Just checking in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still alive and kicking.  Had some friends up from Texas last week and we fished 5 reservoirs in 5 days.  I'm beat.  ?

We caught rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, walleye, perch, catfish, and kokanee.  Sent them home with a full cooler.  Life is good.  ?
Thanks, Bob for the detailed report. Big Grin
Hey Bob, glad you had a great week.... Later J
Good on ya.  I'm hoping to be able to get wet somewhere next week.
(07-01-2024, 08:37 PM)TubeDude Wrote: [ -> ]Good on ya.  I'm hoping to be able to get wet somewhere next week.

There's always the shower!   Big Grin
Was wondering where you were. Glad to hear it was chasing fins
(07-01-2024, 01:56 PM)dubob Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still alive and kicking.  Had some friends up from Texas last week and we fished 5 reservoirs in 5 days.  I'm beat.  ?

We caught rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, walleye, perch, catfish, and kokanee.  Sent them home with a full cooler.  Life is good.  ?

Hey Bob,
I did that a few years ago when I made a goal to catch 15 different Utah species in 5 days or less.
Took me to the final afternoon of the 5th day to catch my 15th specie.
I was dead tired and it looked like a tackle shop explosion happened in my boat and truck.
I kept a photo log of each fish I caught in those five days and it is fun to look back at those pics.
It was much tougher than I expected but really glad I did it!
Take care, Shane