Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just checking in
I'm still alive and kicking.  Had some friends up from Texas last week and we fished 5 reservoirs in 5 days.  I'm beat.  ?

We caught rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, walleye, perch, catfish, and kokanee.  Sent them home with a full cooler.  Life is good.  ?
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thanks, Bob for the detailed report. Big Grin
Hey Bob, glad you had a great week.... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Good on ya.  I'm hoping to be able to get wet somewhere next week.
(07-01-2024, 08:37 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Good on ya.  I'm hoping to be able to get wet somewhere next week.

There's always the shower!   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Was wondering where you were. Glad to hear it was chasing fins
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(07-01-2024, 01:56 PM)dubob Wrote: I'm still alive and kicking.  Had some friends up from Texas last week and we fished 5 reservoirs in 5 days.  I'm beat.  ?

We caught rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, walleye, perch, catfish, and kokanee.  Sent them home with a full cooler.  Life is good.  ?

Hey Bob,
I did that a few years ago when I made a goal to catch 15 different Utah species in 5 days or less.
Took me to the final afternoon of the 5th day to catch my 15th specie.
I was dead tired and it looked like a tackle shop explosion happened in my boat and truck.
I kept a photo log of each fish I caught in those five days and it is fun to look back at those pics.
It was much tougher than I expected but really glad I did it!
Take care, Shane