Fishing Forum

Full Version: Kastmaster...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed quite a few reports lately where anglers have using Kastmasters. it got me to thinkin' "What are the most popular color/size kastmasters out there?"
Thanks...
[signature]
I have had good success on the 1/8 and 1/4 silver and the gold. Willow pond fish just love a silver/green combo is 1/8 oz.
pa
[signature]
Always loved using Kastmasters. I think they're one of the more popular lures these days.
[signature]
yeah, they are fun...plus you can launch them a good ways!
[signature]
i never leave home without them, even when no other spinner or spoon seems so catch anything, kasmasters always produce! i prefer the blue and silver, gold is good too, if i were you i would buy the 3 pack that comes with silver, silver/blue, and gold, it will run u about 8 bucks, a lot cheaper than buying them individually.
[signature]
I agree with the combo pack - Kastmasters are a staple in my tackle box. I seem to do better with the gold Kastmaster, especially on Lost Creek Res...
[signature]
I keep a selection of sizes in my boat. But they are all the same color. Braas perch pattern. I've caught tons of Perch and a few Walleye on them.
[signature]