Fishing Forum

Full Version: Lowrance X 67 vs. Showdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to purchase a new fish finder for Ice fishing. Dose anyone have any info on the Lowrance X 67? I have read some good reviews about the showdown but I like how the Lowrance gives you the best of both worlds with the flasher and graph displays all in one unit.
[signature]
The X67, and probably all Lowrance graphs, have a feature called FasTrack. It is basically what the Showdown is using. Except the Showdown makes it about an inch and a half to two inches wide. The FasTrack is only about a quarter of an inch wide, but is the same information. Plus there is the record of what has happened in the last 10 or 15 seconds on a graph, which the Showdown doesn't have.
[signature]
I know nothing about the Showdown but I purchased the x67 this year and have had it out 3 times this past week or so. I love it so far. Definetely increased my catch rate and it is a blast to watch the graph. I can see my lures and the fish coming to get them. Has made my trips on the ice a whole lot more fun.
[signature]
Have had a X67 for 5 years. Great little unit and it can be used in the summer on your boat too. Have used Showdowns - a good unit but my choice would be the x67
[signature]
Yes, I forgot to mention that part of the reason I went with the x67 was to use it on the Red Leaker in the summer. Bang for the buck if you will....
[signature]
I dont know anything about the showdown,but I have a x67 and love it. as mentioned its not only great on the hard deck it can also be mounted to your boat.
[signature]