Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fish finders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone used a lowrance x67 icemachine? Just curious if anyone could give me some input.
[signature]
I myself do not have one, but have fished with guys that had them. Seemed like a pretty nice machine. [Smile] And they assured me that it is alot better than my Vex. Same old story. Ford, Chevy, Gas, Diesel, to each his own. The x67 appeared to work real well I would not be afraid to own one.
[signature]
That's good to hear, I just ordered one and can't wait to get it on the ice!
[signature]
Ive had one for 6 years. Great on the ice. I use it mainly in graph mode but the flasher works just as well. You can also use it in the summer. I bought a trolling motor transducer and used the unit there.
[signature]
Where did you order it from ,no one in town has any,
Cabelas is out of their version and the only other place
I have seen them is on E-bay. Cabelas does carry the M68c
But not the ice machine. Very similar except I believe the M68c
Has a GPS on it.
[signature]
I've had mine for 7 or 8 years now. They are great units. Mine still has the original battery as well. You will need to learn how to play with the sensitivity as well as the split depth fields to really get the most out of the unit. I also use the flasher mode when ice fishing in shallower waters, 25'. I prefer the standard flasher mode over the ice machine mode.

What other info are you looking for?
[signature]
thanks for the input everyone. i ordered mine from fishfinder-store.com. I'm not sure if they have anymore though, actually got it for a cheaper price than i could find anywhere else
[signature]