Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pineview?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone put in any work on pineview recently? It seems like once that last storm came through, the pressure has lessened. I worked some different sections of shoreline for an hour or two before work this week and only caught small (tiny) smallmouth. I know it's harder to catch the smallies in fall but it's a great time to be on the water. Either way, I will be fishing Saturday from my canoe if anyone is interested in joining.
[signature]
Heading up Friday afternoon. Will let you know how I do.
[signature]
Hit pineview today for three hours and saw 2 TM caught about 10 crappie and 3 bass. Not alot going on up there for me. Good luck tomorrow, I hope you have better luck than me.
[signature]
Did any certain part of the lake seem to be produce better than others? Structure or cover? Thank you
[signature]
There were quite a few boats out there today. I managed one small bass from shore. I think we will have to wait until spring to slam the bass.
[signature]
Edge of brush near deeper water for bass and TM. 30 to 40 feet of water for crappie.
[signature]
Time to stay low for me until ice season. Willard and UL until ice up for me from now on.
[signature]