Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview?
Has anyone put in any work on pineview recently? It seems like once that last storm came through, the pressure has lessened. I worked some different sections of shoreline for an hour or two before work this week and only caught small (tiny) smallmouth. I know it's harder to catch the smallies in fall but it's a great time to be on the water. Either way, I will be fishing Saturday from my canoe if anyone is interested in joining.
[signature]
Heading up Friday afternoon. Will let you know how I do.
[signature]
Hit pineview today for three hours and saw 2 TM caught about 10 crappie and 3 bass. Not alot going on up there for me. Good luck tomorrow, I hope you have better luck than me.
[signature]
Did any certain part of the lake seem to be produce better than others? Structure or cover? Thank you
[signature]
There were quite a few boats out there today. I managed one small bass from shore. I think we will have to wait until spring to slam the bass.
[signature]
Edge of brush near deeper water for bass and TM. 30 to 40 feet of water for crappie.
[signature]
Time to stay low for me until ice season. Willard and UL until ice up for me from now on.
[signature]