Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to boat Wed?
I live in Bountiful and would like to get the boat out tomorrow. I know that Yuba is boatable. How about any other lakes which are a bit closer? Deer Creek and Utah Lake are probably open. Are there any other choices? I will fish for anything, lol
I just feel like getting on the water. Please, or I will have to go golfing.

Thanks for your help,
humpy
[signature]
Unless you want to drive to Minersville, Powell or the GSL, I think the two places you mentioned are the only game in town.
[signature]
Yep. Plenty of open water at Deer Creek and with the short ice season there are plenty of rainbows to catch.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[quote humpy]I live in Bountiful and would like to get the boat out tomorrow. I know that Yuba is boatable. How about any other lakes which are a bit closer? Deer Creek and Utah Lake are probably open. Are there any other choices? I will fish for anything, lol
I just feel like getting on the water. Please, or I will have to go golfing.

Thanks for your help,
humpy[/quote]

I'm in the same boat, ha ha! Hoping to hit Willard or Deer Creek this weekend.
[signature]
If your fishing from shore then maybe you can find a spot at Willard but you will not be launching a boat there for another week or two. Even then you likely will have a lot of ice out on the main body of water to deal with. Deer creek and Utah lake are the only game in town in N. Ut at this point.
[signature]