Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fishing contest Call to sign Up
Okay the poll said we have enough to do this, so here is the rules... Let's run this from April 1 to Sept. 30th, 2017... If I have missed something let me know... If not reply to this post and I'll get your name on the list for the Utah Fishing Challenge... ( not the ice challenge or the Catfish contest, hope we don't get these all Confused..) You can enter the same fish in both the catfish contest and this fishing challenge as long as you have both logo labels for each contest... I haven't gotten the new labels ready yet, but will have them before April 1st... All rules and label's will be listed on the contest board... Here the rules for now... J

[inline "2017 Utah Fishing Challenge Rules.docx"]
[signature]
OK sign me up for this one to, any chance we could back date to last weekend I don't know if the planets will align like that ever again.[cool]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
oh ya, sign up OU812 if you would.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Count me in - I'm always up for a Challenge!
[signature]
Sign me up.
[signature]
Thanks guys got all of you on the list to this point...Thanks for the interest... Jeff
[signature]
Now that I'm out of hibernation, I'm game!
[signature]
I'll play!!! count me in Jeff
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
sign me up
[signature]
I'm in. I have a Powell trip planned for 4/1... I might actually lead the thing a day or 2!! I'll throw some skin in the game with a $20 GC to Sportsman Warehouse. Send me a PM with what you want me to do with it- I can mail it to the winner at the end or to you if you would like. My son ELOC will want in as well.
[signature]
Sign me up too!!
[signature]
Sign me up! This one sounds like a blast!
[signature]
I'm in. Deal the cards.
[signature]
Ok you twisted my arm, sign me up. [fishin]
[signature]
Thanks for the kind offer on the prize that would be great!! I'll let you choose which category you'd like that prize to go to and we'll put it on the list of prizes.. Thanks Jeff

PS... Got everyone entered down to Scarcanyn...
[signature]
Sign me up please
[signature]
Count me in! Should be fun!
[signature]
Hey Jeff, you are really getting into this contest thing! Great job man.

Heck, sign me up. Maybe that'll help motivate me for some fishy activities.
Was looking at the boats last night, thinnin' I oughta pull off the tarp and clean up.

Cheers!
Hey Yote will get ya on the list and hope you get out and fill up your board. That will be a bunch of different species if you do. Hope to see ya out this summer. Later J
[signature]
I'm in.
[signature]