Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 11/09
Spent a few hours fishing outside the north marina yesterday. Scared up a half dozen kitties on TDs Fligs. Started out in 17 get feet of water and let the mild wind slowly push me back into eagle beach. Fishing wasn't fast but it was productive. Good to get out on the bay.
[signature]
Larry,
Nice looking Willard Cat. Great eatin size. Gonna have me some Willard Catfish Tacos tonight. Went up out of the South Marina today. Was beautiful day, had some nibblers, one hit, run, self release, and one break off but nothing boated, so took out some cat fillets from earlier this year.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
A boat, that's different for you. Is this part of the recuperation process. Looks nice this time of year. Glad you did well. I tried Cutler on Saturday afternoon and couldn't get a nibble so I'm probably done there for the year. Found a couple perch on Friday where you recommended, but it was slow. I think I ended up with eight but five or six was in the last half hour so I spent a lot of unproductive time trying to decide what they wanted. Went back to what I started with and caught a few. Fish were all sizes. Later J
[signature]
Jeff, took the boat to keep the dog happy. Rehab is going great and still have the tube in the barn and ready to go. Probably will get back out in it this coming week.
[signature]
Sounds good Larry hope things keep going well. Later J
[signature]