Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help
I’m heading up to the Gorge this weekend. I’m fishing from shore and was wondering if there any suggestions on good locations for rainbows and pup Mac’s. Any pointers would be very much appreciated. Thank you guys.
[signature]
A friend at work was reading an email that was sent out by the Wyoming game and fish saying that they have noticed that the lake trout will school up on drops off on the points near the boat ramps where they do their stocking of trout and salmon in the spring. He said that they mentioned Buckboard in the article so that would be a good place to start pouring over the maps to find some drop offs that can be cast to from the shore.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
If you want to catch some chunky rainbows take some powerbait, some crawlers, and find some of the shallower bays. Sheep Creek, the bay just south of Lucerne, those kinds of areas, and you will literally kill em, this time of year. Your arm may get tired even.

[bobsuspicious]
[signature]
I just wanted to thank you guys for your help and advice. We had a great weekend and caught a few fish. Your tips really payed off. Thank you guys again I hope someday I can repay the favor.
[signature]
Great, glad you had some positive results. If at all possible would you post a report to let us know what you caught and what info helped you the most?
[signature]