Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake 5/20/18
I headed out with my Uncle in his little boat with his little electric motor yesterday. We launched from the American Fork boat harbor and headed along the North East shore. We didn't go very far since the clouds were starting to build and didn't wanna get caught too far if the winds picked up. We caught a handful of 20-24 inchers and lost two that looked in the 27" range. We pulled the boat out of the water right when that nasty windstorm started. Almost had a tree blow over on the truck on our way out of the harbor. Good day of fishing until that wind picked up.
[signature]
Looks like a good day on the pond... Thanks for the report!!! Hope you can get those 27's in the boat next time at least for a measurement... Later J
[signature]
Probably a wise choice to leave when you did. Looks like you had fun before the storm. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
I know! Just one 18" for me and the bigger one got off right at the boat. Everyone else was on fire lol. I became the designated netter lol
[signature]
Sounds like you have my luck. Still fun to get out though and fun if others get a chance to catch a few. Next time will be your day. Later j
[signature]
Looks like several of us BFT'ers hit the A.F. end of the lake yesterday.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool