Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish hunting w/WiFi big screen
I have been reading up on my Lowrance elite7ti about mirroring the image and controls using wifi connected Ipad tablets. I am hoping to use the larger screen when hunting fish than just my 7 inch lowrance. Maybe a 9.5 inch or larger tablet. Lowrance has a video on how to connect the two devices, but I don't have an Ipad or android tablet. Before spending the bucks to get one, I was wondering if anyone has done this and ideas for a possible mounting bracket for my Tracker side console.
This idea seems a lot better than forking out $1600 for a larger screened Lowrance. I need every advantage that I can get over Kent when going after sturgeon.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
you may need to sign up to see this. this is one of the best boards for fishfinders
there is one other that is also good

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=669241

you may have a hard time seeing the I pad in the sun you would need to check that out.
[signature]
[quote BURLEY]

I need every advantage that I can get over Kent when going after sturgeon.

[/quote]

Good luck with that one. [Wink] Just keep doing what you have been doing. You are already getting more than your share of bites and just remember to set the hook when the sturgeon is still biting.[Wink] [Wink]
[signature]