Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake invite for Wednesday
Dave and I will be fishing Bear Lake on Wednesday for whitefish and likely also cutthroats and macks. Room for one more to join us and share fuel expense. Will leave Bountiful are at 5:00 and likely fish until late in the afternoon. Send me a PM if interested.
[signature]
Too bad it isn't for tomorrow.[Sad]
[signature]
Hey Kent that is a wonderful offer and I just wanted to let anyone know that hasn't tried the whitefish before this is a wonderful offer and will cut years off your learning curve to be able to go with someone like Kent, that has got this figured out... I really struggled at first trying to take Pat and Old Coots write ups and put them to work... The info was great, but there were a certain amount of mistakes I had to make along the way, so this is like a guided trip for the cost of gas money... Anyway just encouraging anyone that might be able to swing the day off, to do it... The fishing is a blast, the whitefish pull well over their size class and eating is top notch, especially if you have anyone that doesn't like fishy fish in your family... Don't let the lips turn you off these guys are a great take... Later J
[signature]
[quote doggonefishin]

Too bad it isn't for tomorrow.[frown]

[/quote]

I wish it was also, because I'm sure it would be more fun than going to the dentist (which I am).
[signature]
The boat is full.
[signature]
I'm not quite sure what you meant by that. I fished with Kent last year and had a great time. and I didn't notice anything at all odd about his lips....

humpy
[signature]
Ok time for me to splutter, I meant the whitefish. But I think you knew that. Later J. PS sorry Kent if my writing skills are not so good.
[signature]
I need a fishing partner for Wednesday also.. Bear Lake after the Whitefish, Cutthroat, and Lakers.. pm me if you can go. I learned a little from Kent last year. Maybe we will follow them around and learn some more. Hope that's ok Kent.

humpy
[signature]
[quote humpy]

Maybe we will follow them around and learn some more. Hope that's ok Kent.
[/quote]

No problem at all, just look for the red boat.[Wink]
[signature]
My boat is full
[signature]