Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother spots child believed dead at a Birthday party
There are some very sick people in this world: I could hardly believe what I was reading... Poor little girl.[unsure]

[url "http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113012,00.html"]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113012,00.html[/url]
[signature]
It would be good to see her get reunited with the mother.
[signature]
What a scumbag. I would like to say something more but I will refrain due to our younger readers.[mad]
[signature]
that is a horriable story, i cant believe the nerve some people have, the prro child is going to have a tough time trying to understand why her "mom" is was taken away and why she is now mith another person that she should be calling mom, i feel so bad for her
[signature]
WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS A KEEP IT PG? SICK! SICK! SICK! I HAVE TO COMEND THE MOTHER ON THE WAY SHE HANDLED IT. DON'T THINK I COULD BE SO CALM AND KEEP MY WITS.[mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
She did handle it in an appropriate manner. Some people decide to take the law into their own hands and they still come up short.
[signature]
That's terrible! Good thing that the mother got her back[Smile]
[signature]
boy i,ll agree on htat one, but what,s it gonna do to that girl, my god i hate to think of it. seems its always the way. kids and my animals have to pay fer others doins. huh. too bad. she,s gonna need some hep real good.emotionally mentally. huh. too bad.it sure was sick what that other one did, she should be put aways.[Sad]
[signature]
[size 2]What else can I say but... WOW![/size]
[signature]
sertainly a mothers second worst nightmare....

what I am curious about is just how the napers were able to get papers to be able to take the child to the doctor and get her in to school?

we need to find out how this is accomplised to that door can be closed to all the rest of the child napers. we know this goes on every day of the year.

this one will have a happy ending, but what of the others?
[signature]