Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you good at catching kokanee
I think anyone that is good at catching kokanee knows everything hear but it is something to re fresh your mind and lets start getting ready for catching some Kokanee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzs-y3CA...veGraybill

[Image: 24in-kokanee-strawberry-8-10-18.jpg]

[Image: 20190605-101644.jpg]
I'm all fired up, bring on the wind and the sun.
Great information. Thanks for sharing.
Gorge here I come
Getting me excited. Will be out on them soon.
Some interesting thoughts, info and ideas. Some info lines up with my success, observations and results others were polar opposite.
It is always good to have different thoughts and tactics. Experimenting and not getting stuck in a rut can pay off when fishing is tough. I watched a few videos of them fishing for Kokes, catching fish, doing well with gear and tactics that looked not the best based on what works for me but they worked well for them where they were fishing. So my thoughts are you catch them with what you use and have confidence in. Lol Based on my past work experience I’m always a bit skeptical of lure makers/sellers never any good to just have a few things work , have to sell more gear so offer lots of options. Many items are designed to catch the critter in the boat not the one swimming behind it. LOL Get ready more open water soon and Koke season will be here in no time.
Thanks for posting, getting the juices flowing it won’t be long.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
Thanks for the link Robert.  I have narrowed my selection of kokanee lures to about 4 brands now and Kokabow brand is one of them.  I have had very good success with them on the Gorge.  Not so much on Strawberry.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Robert did you see on the video, using flicker shad for kokes?
Must be big kokanees.
tks for posting the video link Robert... I learned a couple things and hope to add the info to my 'mental tackle box...see you on the water!..