Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pettingill's Open?
They don't have a website, and I don't go to Facebook. If anyone passes by their fruit stand on 89 please tell me if and when they open for the season. 

Thanks.
I looked on Facebook, no information there about when they will be open.
(06-14-2024, 08:36 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: They don't have a website, and I don't go to Facebook. If anyone passes by their fruit stand on 89 please tell me if and when they open for the season. 

Thanks.

I'm not sure but they usually don't open until they have produce to sell or do they sell things beside produce? You can call them at 801-782-8001.
They usually open about the third Saturday in June, which is why I asked.

They sell a lot of things. Produce from local and elsewhere (like cherries) of course. Cheeses, honey, dips and sauces, you name it. But they also have Jack's Bread Truck on Saturday mornings. People go there just for that bread, which is awesome.

Their candied jalapenos are killer. I dice them up and mix them with 50/50 cream cheese and sour cream, along with some of the juice from the peppers for a dip that's as addictive as crack.
(06-16-2024, 06:57 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: They usually open about the third Saturday in June, which is why I asked.

They sell a lot of things. Produce from local and elsewhere (like cherries) of course. Cheeses, honey, dips and sauces, you name it. But they also have Jack's Bread Truck on Saturday mornings. People go there just for that bread, which is awesome.

Their candied jalapenos are killer. I dice them up and mix them with 50/50 cream cheese and sour cream, along with some of the juice from the peppers for a dip that's as addictive as crack.

So I just checked the web, using DuckDuckGo and it gave me a link to FB, with my wife uses, it said it was open a few weeks ago and said they were selling Jacks bread then.
I've driven by it since then and they weren't open. Maybe they were open on Saturday only. The online comments I've seen were years old.
Rocky
Drove by today and they are not open
Thanks. They traditionally open on a Saturday. Should be this week or next, certainly before the 4th.