Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Jordanelle action..Mon. 7-22
Well, not the rip-roaring, 'police come getcha' activity others posted about....actually some fishy activity...Lines in water 0645, hoping for some kokanee action, but it never happened for us..I may have had 2 koke taps deep, early 33' down, and later 46' down, but nothing else for us deep...about 1030 we gave up the deep, and just trolled higher, 18 to 23', and that's where all our action was for a fast and furious 75 minutes before calling it a day...No kokes, all rainbows...boated 7, self release 6 more, and several other light hits in that time..just average size 'bows, but great fighters.. first trash boats started at 0730, churnin' and burnin'...Guluk..
I fly fished the middle Provo while my friends played in the water. Caught a tree branch about a foot long. Caught a rock about five pounds. Fell in the water twice. Watched LE bust folks. Does that count for anything?

Merl
(07-23-2024, 05:23 AM)JazzyM Wrote: Does that count for anything?

Merl
Absolutely!  ?
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(07-23-2024, 05:23 AM)JazzyM Wrote: I fly fished the middle Provo while my friends played in the water. Caught a tree branch about a foot long. Caught a rock about five pounds. Fell in the water twice. Watched LE bust folks. Does that count for anything?

Merl

No pictures?
Good fishing to all.   Hue
I only took a couple of pics.
[Image: IMG-2401.jpg]