Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing at Willard(03-29-04)
No catching but it was a nice morning, I did have one on for a second but it got off. I took some pictures, the first one is the south marina taken from the channel. The second is the island that is outside the south marina. The third is the north marina, almost all the little lslands are covered with water except this one. The last picture is at the boat dock in the north marina, it is just to the water. The area on the west dike that was 13 feet deep last fall is now 19 feet deep. WH2
[signature]
Did you have sonar, and if so, did you mark many fish????
[signature]
[Smile]THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICS CAN YOU LAUNCH A BOAT FROM THE SOUTH MARINA YET HOPING TO HIT WILLARD REAL SOON

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE POST
[signature]
Nice to see it come up so much...we just need another 10 feet and we will be set! Thanks for the update.
[signature]
it sure would be nice to fish willard from a boat all year i have my fingers and toes crossed see this will be my last year in utah and washington doesn't have wiper i will miss them very much
[signature]
Thanks for sharing man its looking good so far but its got a long way to go,I launched from that spot that was a lot lower water,looks like its up by ten feet from when I was there last.I'm getting a camera soon.

thanks,FNF
[signature]
Thanks for the report . Someone should name that island Pelican Island . LOL Hope it gets some more water in there .
[signature]
You might be able to launch from the south marina once it opens up. It is only one foot deep where we took the picture, it might be deeper in the marina. WH2
[signature]
Yes, I marked plenty of fish all over the lake, it seems they are spread out just about every where. To be at the high water level from last year the water needs to come up seven feet, that still would not be full but it would be as full as it got last year. Are you any closer to having that boat done? WH2
[signature]
I worked on the boat for about 20 hours this past weekend. Had to do some major rennovation, now it is just time to put it all back together. I am hoping and figure I will have it on the water Saturday afternoon or sunday. It is about time, it has been over 2 years.
[signature]