Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't waste those "No postage necessary" envelopes
I hate to see those "No postage necessary envelopes" that are on occasion mailed to me go unused. Sometimes I will take a blank piece of paper and write something like, "Have a great day" on it (no signature or indication who I am is given) and put it into the envelope. Today I got one of those envelopes from State Farm Insurance. They had several boxes that one could check requesting additional information -- such as Life Insurance and Homeowners Insurance. They also had an "Other" box that one could check and write in whatever one wanted information about. I checked the "Other" box and wrote, "Hot fishing spots!". This one will have my name on it, but perhaps I will give someone a good laugh and brighten their day.
[signature]
Momma always said "waste not, want not"..

Did ya get yer trolling engine purrrrrin'??
[signature]
Danzilla is going to rebuild the carburetor.
[signature]
I LIKE TO TAKE THEM AND STUFF EM WITH THE OTHER JUNK MAIL I RECEIVE AND SEND EM BACK, FOR EXAMPLE IF XYZ CATALOG SENDS ME THE FREEE GIFT OFFER, I SEND THEM BACK A MAIL IN REBATE FOR A BIG SCREEN TV. THEN WE ALL WIN, I DONT WASTE PAPER BY TOSSING IT ALL AND THAT GUY GETS A DISCOUNT ON A NEW TV...I SEND THE INSURANCE MAILERS TO THE DENTISTS, AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS..ITS KINDA FUN, IF YOU HAVE TO BE AT HOME CAUSE ITS RAINING TOO HARD OUT OR SOMETHING...LOL

LATERS,
[signature]
LOL You guys crack me up!!! I never thought of doing something like that! Not a bad idea I'm going to try it!
[signature]