Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake cats
Has anyone gotten into the cats at utah lake yet? just curious if they are biting strong yet.

JOe
[signature]
[size 1]Went to south end of Utah lake yesterday afternoon. Just outside of marina as it was very windy. No cannel cats yet only four good sized muddies. [/size]
[signature]
at least something was biting... is there anyone else catching anything at utah lake?
[signature]
also.. does anyone fish goshen bay for any thing? bass.cats. etc. just curious about the under utilized area.

JOe
[signature]
I make it down to the "spring's area" a couple times a week and have yet to come home without a channel or two. I will note that most of them we're picking up are caught while boucing the bottom for eyes usually during the last 90 minutes before dark.
[signature]
I went to the state park today fished the marina about 3hrs. 6:00 to 9:00. I caught 3 Bullheads and 6 Crappie miss that many also. Fishing picks up as the sun starts going down. I did not see any bass or Walleye but I did see 1 White Bass caught. I saw lots of carp jumping, splashing and surfacing. Not a bad trip for a short one. Always Great to get out, catching fish is a plus.
[signature]
Are the bugs nasty there already too.
[signature]
Yeah the bugs are bad, but not bad enough to not to fish. got2fish!
[signature]
Hows it goin I haven't been to the lake yet but I am headed out tommarow to the lincoln beach side of the lake hopefully there is some good big channel cat action.

have you been out yet if so how did you do . If I do good this weekend I will give you the heads up.[Wink]
[signature]