Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-lake Report 9-5-04
Tommy and I went to to E-lake this morning.. we got there about 11:00 this morning.. started out with the cast net trying to make bait.. good thing i brought some frozen minnow along.. lol well we did get some monniws in the traps and with the net.. but could not stay up with the fishing with the traps or net..we ended up catching about 20 fish today for the 2 of us.. we did catch 3 nice cutt's in the 2 1/2 to 3 lbs class.. the fish in E-lake are starting to get alot fatter and bigger than i have ever seen in that lake... looks like there should be some 20+ inch fish in there for ice fishing..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
Hey ron thats great you guys got into fish .Last time i was there lisa and me caught some nice fat ones and they had some size to them too.I am looking forward to ice fishing this year hopefully they get fattter as winter arrives.
[signature]
Hey is the way to joes valley a dirt road all the way there from fairview ?
[signature]
Last time I was there it was all dirt road . It is not bad most of the way .
[signature]
no the road to Joe's Valley is asphalt all the way if you want to go around the mountain through huntington city and orangeville.. thats about a 1 1/2 hour drive from fairview.. or you can drive up fairview canyon and take the dirt road that takes off just before you get to cleveland res. it's 21 miles from there to Joe's Valley.. from fairview it about 1 1/2 hours either way.. but the dirt road has a lot better scenic views.. and you go past millers flat and come close to potters ponds as well.

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
Ok thanks for the info.I have been taking my corolla fishing a lot because of gas .Guess i am gonna have to take my blazer there.
[signature]