Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Party Hosted by Arnold Air Society
Where: Hunington Res.
When: 4 Dec. 2004 (10:00 am on)
What to brirng:
We will have Doughnuts, Coffee and hot chocolate for sale, so please bring some money so you can help support a great organization.

If you have any question reply to this post of send me a PM

Thanks for you support last year

Trent Madsen
[signature]
OK, I've never been to Hunnington where is it?
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1] huntington
Top of Fairview canyon.

drections from SLC.
take I 15 So to Spanish Fork
take Price Manti exit Highway 6-89
take Highway 6-89 to the Fairview Manti turn onto Highway 89.
take Highway 89 to Fairview.
turn on Fairview canyon road 31
take 31 to the top of Fairview canyon..
stay on road 31.
for about 10 miles on the right side of the road you will see huntington

dude on fish?
Ron
[/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
How long is it going to last? I will be working that saturday and i wont be able to make it there till about 2pm.
[signature]
I won't be able to make this one. Too far for me, but give me an address where I can send a donation. Right now I can't get away much so if I can maill in a donation that would be great.
[signature]
That is the day we are taking out the begining Ice class,we might be up there with you,unless something closer freezes up.
[signature]
Sweet that would be great if you were the more the better

Maddawg
[signature]
I would love to go just dont have any of the equipment to do it anyone that has room for another person send me a pm maybe we could meet somewhere let me know
[signature]
Any idea how long it will run to? I would like to make it but cant till about 2pm.
[signature]
Those of you wanting to catch some fish as well as support the cause and hang out and socialize will want to get their earlier than 10AM. On thursday the fishing was very good from 7-9 AM and then slowed down considerably! Just my 2 cents worth.....
Bigcat
[signature]
I will be up there all day. From some of the post I don't know if you will want to come if the fishing is slow. Unless you live near by.

Maddawg
[signature]
I should be there about 2 pm. I guess a couple of hours would be enough fishing for the family.I just need to get with someone with an auger or maybe use the holes that were already dugout.
[signature]
I need a rough count on how many will want dougnuts and how many you think you will want. Just so I don't over buy or under buy. I'm not concered about the coffee or hot chocolate. Please let me know

Maddawg
[signature]
We are heading up there saturday.Ocean gets off at 12 and should reach nephi at 1230 and be on our way up there at 1pm .Takes an hour from nephi to huntington.There should be plenty of holes left just need a ice scooper and a ice rod.Sportsmans you can get a ice rod for under $10.00.I bought some poles for $2.99 each and they have some reels fless than $7.00.
[signature]